What are reward points?
- Points can be redeemed for a discount on purchases. Customers can only earn points by purchasing items.
- All points must be earned in compliance with our Terms & Conditions. Violators points will be reset to zero and/or their accounts will be suspended.
Earning Points :
- You can only earn points if you have a registered account; if you don't have one, please use the create account button to quickly sign up/register.
- Every pound you spent earns five reward points (e.g., a £20 purchase earns 100 points).
- Prior to any purchase, the number of points to be earned will be visible in the basket / checkout page.
Spending Points :
- You can only use your reward points on future purchases.
- There are no restrictions on the number of redemptions you can make; whatever you have, you can use!
- When a customer requests a refund, the points earned from the related order are subtracted from the account.
- It is not possible for the points to convert to cash.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Points. This option is found in the 'My Account' section.