Shipping & Delivery Information
Time to process:
- 1-2 business days
- The time it takes for our warehouse to prepare your item(s) for shipment. Preparing your products, completing quality checks and packaging for shipment are part of this process.
- The time it takes for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your address is referred to as the shipping time.
Delivery time includes processing time and shipping time.
- Within the timeframe stated on your purchase confirmation, your order will be carefully packed and shipped.
- All delivery timeframes are in business days. Weekends and public holidays are not included.
- It is your duty to double-check your address and postcode before placing an order.
- We are not responsible for improperly entered recipient information.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products) :-
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Ayush party is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities, only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will arrive to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). Ayush party is in no way responsible for any damage to the order, whilst in transit to the buyer. Payments ayush party is proud to use Payment Gateway Name for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services) :-
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your 'EMAIL ID' as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on 0170-857-2379.
How the delivery charge is calculated :
- The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. The minimum weight taken into account is 250gms for domestic shipments.
- The weight of the product has been built in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage. The delivery cost of a consignment weighing 3 Kg to be shipped within India will be equals to INR 165.